The LittleDot MK3+ has two versions: with Bluetooth wireless input or not. It's combined framework keeps advantages form both tube and transistor. Especially it performs excellently when driving low resistance headphones. Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth version only) Oxidation treated surface and golden plated tube guard board.
MK3+ used a combined framework. The tube front stage presents sweet sound performance and transistor back stage supports high drive power. This framework guaranteed both high-current to drive low resistance headphones and high voltage swing for high resistance headphones.
The tube parts of MK3+ is set up with a pair of 6C4 tubes.Transistor parts is a PNP/NPN discrete symmetrical Class-A amplifier circuit.
- Input ports: RCA*2
- Output ports: 6.35mm(1/4inch)*1, (Pre-Amplifier)RCA*2
- Input resistance: 10Kohm
- THD: 0.001% 2V@RMS 1000Hz
- SNR: 95dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz --- 100KHz(-1dB)
- Output power:
- Adapt headphone resistance: 32ohm~600ohm
- Magnification: 9@GAIN=HIGH, 4.5@GAIN=LOW