The Little Dot DAC_II combines our Little Dot DAC_I's D/A circuit with a built-in (LME49710HA pre-stage and discrete BD139/BD140 transistor output stage) headphone amplifier module! Four inputs (Coaxial, BNC, Optical, and USB) allows the Little Dot DAC_II to be used with digital source like a CD Transport or a computer as a standard USB audio device. User functionality customizations include setting the bit-rate, maximum sampling frequency, and how the DAC's digital filter operate (sharp or gentle). At the heart of the Little Dot DAC_II are the Wolfson Micro's high quality 24-bit 192Khz WM8740 DAC chip, WM8805 ultra-low jitter (50ps) digital transceiver chip, and the ultra-low distortion LM4562/LME49720/LME4910. A dual crystallizer re-clock circuit ensures a synchronized and jitter-free signal!
The internal components have been carefully chosen for their quality and precision - tight tolerance resistors, WIMA coupling caps, ELNA and NISSEI filter caps, Toshiba optical connectors, and BD139/BD140 transistors.
Precise with flat frequency response, the Little Dot DAC_II delivers a smooth and highly accurate sonic presentation with no detail left obscured!
- S/PDIF Digital Inputs:
- RCA (Coaxial)
- Toslink (Optical)
- USB (Standard USB audio device)
- Output Frequencies:
- 44.1 KHz - 96 KHz (Display will show 44.1 KHz, 96 KHz, or 192 KHz)
- USB input: 16-bit / 48 KHz
- Output Voltage:
- RCA non-balanced output: 2V (RMS) per channel
- Headphone output: 300 mW RMS (32 ohms)
- Signal-To-Noise: > 110 dB
- Dynamic Range: 117 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: -104 dB
- Power Consumption: 10 VA
- Fuse Rating: 1A
- Metric: 365mm (length) by 217mm (width) by 61mm (height)
- English: 14.37 inches (length) by 8.54 inches (width) by 2.4 inches (height)
- Gross: 2.8 KG
- Net: 2.0 KG