Features of LittleDot MK V:
- The circuit is the "op amp + transistor", suitable for low-impedance to high-impedance headphones of 32-600 ohms.
- Design of "Double Mono Double Mono" with much higher cost than ordinary circuits: double power transformer, double rectifier, double filter, double symmetrical voltage regulation. Although they are on the same circuit board, they are two separate amplifiers that can work independently. Doing so minimizes crosstalk between the two channels.
- A MCU as signal channel switching, switch protection, light touch standby and other controls, making the operation more humanized.
- The use of American DALE high-precision resistors, Panasonic filter capacitors, WIMA coupling/decoupling film capacitors, ALPS-27 potentiometers, OMRON relays and other fever components make the performance of this machine even better.
- The Double Mono design, makes the sound field more open and clear, experience a deep feeling of "clear sky and cloudless".
◎Midpoint offset voltage:
R/L channel: <+/- 3mV
Test conditions: 300 ohm load 100mW 1KHZ
◎Undistorted power: 300 ohms 187mW
32 ohm 500mW
10HZ～100KHZ: less than -0.5 dB
(Use the level meter function of LEADER 1701 ultra-low distortion analyzer with low-frequency signal generator to test)
◎Volume: 300 (length) X220 (width) X70 (height)
◎Weight: 3.5 Kg
After the test was completed, I took out my own DT990 (600 ohm), HD650, K701, K240DF for trial listening. The background was deep and quiet, the dynamics and sound field were significantly expanded, and the music details were also richer. . . Yes, this is double mono sound!