Washington Nationals, mlbfantasygm.com, Team Logo Face Masks

Discuss headphones, speakers, subwoofers, etc!

Moderator: sword_yang

WilliamR

Washington Nationals, mlbfantasygm.com, Team Logo Face Masks

Post by WilliamR »

"I love the fans in spring training," Francona said. "I love walking down the foul line before games, meeting people and signing autographs."Atlanta Braves

The most important task on new White Sox pitching coach Ethan Katz's to-do list? Getting Dylan Cease and the team's other young pitchers to reach their sky-high potential.Pittsburgh Pirates

The question is whether or not Brian Cashman and his front office can make the economics work for both sides.

mlbfantasygm.com
Team Logo Face Masks

“There’s so many things that are unknown," Ross said. "I know we can look at the numbers and dive into these guys’ histories, but I really do try and give guys clean slates. Every year, for me, is unique, and I know it is as a player. Washington Nationals

In 2017, McKay was a rare two-way prospect who was a first rounder both ways -- and a top-half-of-the-first-round talent both ways for many teams. The Rays took him thinking he was slightly more likely to stick as a power-hitting first baseman, but would develop him both ways before pitching became the best option after one pro season.Detroit Tigers

San Diego has fortified its roster this winter. The team that started Zach Davies, Adrian Morejon and an injured Mike Clevinger against the Dodgers in the playoffs has acquired Blake Snell, Yu Darvish and Joe Musgrove for its rotation. The Padres also signed South Korean star infielder Ha-Seong Kim.

What happened: Harden's eight seasons in Houston made him a legitimate superstar. He was a three-time scoring champion and the 2018 MVP. But the Rockets never reached the NBA Finals with Harden, despite his scoring prowess. By the start of this season, Houston had lost its coach and GM and Harden had demanded a trade. He showed up late to training camp and reportedly butted heads with Westbrook. "I don't blame James. I blame the organization," a former Rockets assistant told MacMahon. "It's not his fault. He did what they allowed him to do." In mid-January, Harden got his wish. He logged a triple-double in his Nets debut. With equally talented stars around him in Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant, Harden is averaging 23.9 points per game and 11 assists. The assist numbers are nearly five per game higher than his career average.