Little Dot 2 Tube Amplifier

Talk about anything!

Moderator: sword_yang

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

Directness heat up kathode has been used in this amplifier which can provide more than 3000-5000 working hours. You can feel the special taste from tube headphone amplifier which is different from other normal headphone amplifier.
It can be used with your PC, CD, DVD, or MP3. The sound is smooth, sweet, and detailed combining with excellent low frequency performance. With a pair of headphone, the mini tube amp will provide you a thoroughly musical experience!
Here is an example of what people are saying about the Little Dot 2 amp: "little blue dot: wow it sounded nice just what you would expect to hear from a small tube amp warm and lush ...worth a listen at 4 times the price!"
Specification:
Frenquency response: 10HZ to 35KHZ (-3db)
Distortion: <=1% (50mW, 300ohm)
<=3% (92mW, 300 ohm)
Power handling capacity: 35W (under alternating current situation)
Tube used: 1B2*2, 4P1S*2
Output terminal: 6.5mm Mic Jack
Input terminal: RCA Jack
Color: golden, silver, black, blue

Can drive headphones with 30 ohm to 600 ohm
Power supply-220-240V, or 110-120V
Case dimension: 200(L) *120(W) *105(D) mm(before tube installed )
Weight: 2.5kg
Overseas Price*:
Price to US, Canda: 100 USD + 37.5 USD Shipping (DHL 3-5 days shipped), insurance: 10 USD (optional)
Price to Australia, New Zealand: 99 USD + 39 USD Shipping (DHL 3-5 days shipped), insurance: 9 USD (optional)
Price to Western Europe (U.K. France, Germany): 99 USD + 51 USD Shipping (DHL 3-5 days shipped), insurance: 9 USD (optional)
Extra replacement tube set: 20 USD, shipping fee 19.25 USD w/o purchasing of LD products
All prices current as of August, 2007
ALL comes with one year limited warranty!!!!!:
1.full refund within 2 weeks time if buyer is not satisfied with the LD products
2.Exchange within 1 month if buyer can not use it normally because the quality of LD products
3.Free repair within 1 year time under the normal usage situation (exception, droping, open and try to fix by yourself,ETC.)
4.Limited repair after 1 year time (We only charge the material fee and buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee to us)

1/8" mini to mini M/M interconnect cable, or RCA cable is not included with this amplifier. If you want to purchase from Mr. Yang, it will be extra 3 USD for each.
We accept Paypal, (personal check only within US), Money Order, Western Union within Unit States or from other places.
Your order will be processed next day after the payment has been received (please allow 1-2 weeks for the item arrives your place).
If you don't chose insurance, the lost will be your own responsibility.

Please contact: little.tube@gmail.com or zunqiu@gmail.com
if you have interest.DavidZheZhe2006-6-1 8:30:36

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

Feedback sample from our customers:
1.Hello Mr Chen,  Yes I received my Little Dot 2 yesterday after a little go around with the shipper (DHL).All is well and it sounded wonderful for the few minutes I heard it last night. My wife loves the blue LED's under the tubes. I hope to listen more this weekend when I get caught up on my chores.Thank you again for a great deal on a wonderful amp! Please keep me on your list for future offerings.
Eric
Reading, PA ,United States
2. Dear Zunqiu
Well, I received the amp today. I sincerely appreciate your concern with its shipping and arrival. It arrived in perfect working order, and I am using it at home already.I know that tube amps need to warm up and break in some, but I have to tell you that I am amazed with this amp already. I have both Grado and Sennheiser headphones, and your amp has already brought qualities out in them that I never knew existed. I also have a pretty decent professional headphone amplifier, and this thing blows it away in every respect. I am amazed at how easily the amp drives either set of headphones!I have often read about the superior dynamics of tube amplifiers, but I was totally surprised and shocked to hear it. I am also surprised at the low-level detailing that I can hear now. I put in the very first CD that I ever bought (20 years ago), Elton John The Concert in Australia (a must-listen, by the way), and I heard detailing in the orchestra accompanying him that I have never heard before. Jazz is absolutely wonderful, as well. A simple jazz trio recording that I have sounds better now through this amp than I even imagined it could. I thought that, being a tube amp, it would roll off at the frequency extremes, but this seems just the opposite. I expected a glorious midrange, but I did not expect such full bass (not over-cooked) and clean, natural treble. In other words, this amp has far-exceeded all of my expectations, and that is only after a few hours of play.You are building a truly wondrous product here, and I will, of course, give you a fantastic rating on ebay. I will also, and have already, recommend you to others. Please feel free to use this email as a whole-hearted endorsement. Thank you so much!
Brian
Louisville, KY,U.S.

czqiu2006-4-13 22:35:34

emak54321

Re:

Post by emak54321 »

Hi,

I live in Toronto/Canada. What is the shipping charge if I purchase 2 to 3 units?

Regards

emak54321

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

[QUOTE=emak54321]Hi, I live in Toronto/Canada. What is the shipping charge if I purchase 2 to 3 units? Regards emak54321[/QUOTE]

I replied to your email

mrdon

Re:

Post by mrdon »

Could you say more about the 1B2 and 4P1S tubes used in this unit? As
there does not seem to be any American/European NOS 1B2 and 4P1S tubes
available, are there other tubes that could be used in their places?

sword_yang

Re:

Post by sword_yang »

Have these tubes can used by Little Dot II:
1B2:    1S5/1DF91 (USA/EUR.)4P1S:  4∏1∏       (CCCP)

mrdon

Re:

Post by mrdon »

[QUOTE=sword_yang]
4∏1∏ (CCCP)[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't understand the cyrillic like "4∏1∏." Can you translate?

sword_yang

Re:

Post by sword_yang »

This tube is from ago USSR. sword_yang38578.9746296296

mrdon

Re:

Post by mrdon »

[QUOTE=sword_yang]This tube is from ago USSR. [/QUOTE]

I am sorry but maybe you misunderstood my question. Is there an
American/European equivalent to the 4P1S (Chinese) tubes? You say there
is a Russian one, the 4∏1∏, but I don't understand the letters
"∏1∏." Is this in the Russian alphabet?

sword_yang

Re:

Post by sword_yang »

Yes. maybe only this tube can be use for LD II displace 4P1s ,American/European have not equivalent tube, I think.  

mrdon

Re:

Post by mrdon »

From another forum, the 4P1S can be replaced by the Russian 4P1L

coinup

Re:

Post by coinup »

Is it possible to buy a LDII, with hi-fi quality components, such as a alps pot, black gate capacitors etc.....

and how much?

and what about an external power supply
coinup38587.0040277778

cthulhu lives

Re:

Post by cthulhu lives »

is it possible to get the LDII without the blue LEDs'?? to get the classic tube glow..

if so would it cost extra?

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

Is it possible to buy a LDII, with hi-fi quality components, such
as a alps pot, black gate capacitors etc.....

Sorry, Currently, we can not make this kind of specification for
you.

and how much?

and what about an external power supply
The power is external for LD2 not the battery. (is is answer
your question?)

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

[QUOTE=cthulhu lives] is it possible to get the LDII without the
blue LEDs'?? to get the classic tube glow..

if so would it cost extra?
[/QUOTE]
We can use normal tube without the blue LEDs. But it just can
not glow as you thought due to the feature of the tube we used.

jburlis

Re:

Post by jburlis »

Interested in a little dot 2, spare tubes and a little dot micro shipped to St. Louis, MO USA 63303,

can you PM me with a best offer with combined shipping?

Thanks!

Jim Burlis

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

[QUOTE=jburlis]Interested in a little dot 2, spare tubes and a little dot micro shipped to St. Louis, MO USA 63303,can you PM me with a best offer with combined shipping?Thanks!Jim Burlis[/QUOTE]

The forum mail system seems not work very well. I pm and emailed you but not sure if you can get it or not. please contact zunqiu@gmail.com
if you have not got my message.
thanks

Glass Bulb Bob

Re:

Post by Glass Bulb Bob »

Hello,
 What price will the little Dot II be in early october? Will the
price go up,  or will it be cheaper because the little dot 3 has
come out?

Thanks.

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

[QUOTE=Glass Bulb Bob]Hello, What price will the little Dot II be in early october? Will the price go up,  or will it be cheaper because the little dot 3 has come out?Thanks. [/QUOTE]
Hello,
It will go up as well because we want to improve the quality of LD2 to a higher level and also need to maitain overseas after sale service now!! By the way, LD3 will be 335 USD excluding shipping fee in overseas market.
Thanks
Zunqiu

Bleed

Re:

Post by Bleed »

hi, is the price 237(USD) shipped? thanks