sword_yang

Re:

Post by sword_yang »

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

Looks so beautiful!!
Here is some specification:
1B2 pre amp2P3 parallel cathode outputCase dimension: 150(W) X97(L) X40(D)
Frenquency response: 20HZ—100KHZ (-3db)Distortion: <=1% (50mW, 300ohm)                   <=3% (92mW, 300 ohm)Power handling capacity: 8W (under alternating current situation)

palchiu

Re:

Post by palchiu »

Dear czqiu,
Did you got your Little Dots?

Pal

palchiu

Re:

Post by palchiu »

Mr. Yang will send my Littles today.

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

[QUOTE=palchiu]
Dear czqiu,
Did you got your Little Dots?
Pal
[/QUOTE]
Hello Pal,
Mr. Yang told me he just shipped it yesterday. So, I expect to get it very soon (DHL is for 3 days). Have you got yours? Is it DHL shipping as well?
Let us talk about the feeling of Little Dot 1 when both of us get them, right?
Zunqiu :-)

palchiu

Re:

Post by palchiu »

Got my this morning, burn-in for better sound.

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

[QUOTE=palchiu]
Got my this morning, burn-in for better sound.
[/QUOTE]
Great! I am still waiting mine. Please put some detailed review if you can! I will talk something about mine once I get it!
Excited!!

painkiller

Re:

Post by painkiller »

Did you received yet??
I wanna see your discussion about the little dot 1~

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

I got mine just yesterday. And need time to burn it for a better sound. But Anyway, I compared the sound quality when I use it and don't use it with my Iriver IMP550 CD player. I can tell there is a big difference! Without Little Dot, the sound just like Plain boiled water. You know it is water but just water no taste. However, You can get Mineral water--- so fresh, a bit sweet, full body taste with this Little Dot I !!
By the way, I used HD650 as my headphone.
That is what I can say so far!
Hi Pal,
What is your feeling?czqiu38462.4396180556

painkiller

Re:

Post by painkiller »

Mineral water--so fresh, a bit sweet, full body taste
 hoho, i want to have one from sword-yang!!!  Seems attractive!!

palchiu

Re:

Post by palchiu »

Try to put it with good source, you will got more soundstage and airy.
I connected with my wadia, the sound was pure clean, sweat and good bass. Especially I like female vocal with the Little.
The little is the winner at this price.
Nice Day!
Pal

zhongfengwen

Re:

Post by zhongfengwen »

this is amazing  design . 

kaven

Re:

Post by kaven »

Hey guys , what do you think of IMP 550. I suppose that it is better than CD Player like SONY and Panasionc series , do you think so ?
Do any guy use little for earphoe ? What is the different between use the little for amplifier and not  ?  Is it obvious ? Any one here who have try the B&O A8 on the little ? And how much is the little ?
Any noises wher the amplifier get the maximal sound ? I worry about it ! Because you see the HP1000 (more than 1000RMB) still have this problem!

sword_yang

Re:

Post by sword_yang »

Little Dot I 's price is 228RMB and Little Dot II 's price is 368RMB.
Their noises very small ,tatol output < 0.5 mV RMS.

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

[QUOTE=kaven]
Hey guys , what do you think of IMP 550. I suppose that it is better than CD Player like SONY and Panasionc series , do you think so ?
Do any guy use little for earphoe ? What is the different between use the little for amplifier and not  ?  Is it obvious ? Any one here who have try the B&O A8 on the little ? And how much is the little ?
Any noises wher the amplifier get the maximal sound ? I worry about it ! Because you see the HP1000 (more than 1000RMB) still have this problem!
[/QUOTE]

imp 550 has more power compared to most current sony CD player. To some point, this element affect the sound quality (550 is better). You can get and feel the difference once you use the amplifier (depends on your sensitivity as well). I don't know the answer for the rest questions. But hope the above does help!

kaven

Re:

Post by kaven »

You are right , the output of the IMP series is more than 10MW each track base on 16 ohm earphone . I think there is no need to use the dot for the low-impedance earphone , which would cause some more distortion .
But finally I bought little dot 2 for my HD595 , you use HD650 don't you?  To myself I think that HD595 with little dot 2 is too warm , the voice of human is too full-bodied , the headphones of SENNHEIRSER  are always that style . Anyway , little dot have its predominance ,the price .........  I think maybe bayerdonymic DT880 work with little dot would be the better choice .......   My next target --- DT880 or HD600(HD650 if I have more buck~~) ^_^  and my source and amp need to be promoted too...... A long long way and a big buck ~~~~

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

Kaven,

Thanks for sharing your feeling and review of the Little Dot. I have only Little Dot I. The sound quality is much better through my HD650 with LD I. I can feel the voice of human is full-body as well. But I like the feeling. My source and amp need to be upgraded as well. Hihi~~~, I feel better now because I have panter on the way of upgrading!
Cheers

kaven

Re:

Post by kaven »

Hi,czqiu,so glad to talk to you
Headphiles just like me will not be satisfied with the present equipments ----  But I am just a rookie , so my equipments are in low-level......So , I will to upgrade .Right I use the portable CD player, the computer and MP3 player for my source . 
1 the Creative MP3 player + B&O A8(MX500)
2 the Panasoinc CD player+A8(MX500)
3 portable CD player + little dot 2+ HD595 
4 computer +little dot 2 +HD595
My next step is to upgrade my headphoe.choose one of the three I have mentioned before . I don't want to waste money anymore , I would take one step to the bottom .And then upgrade my computer .I found it is not speedy enough for my daily using .Though I don't always play games........

czqiu

Re:

Post by czqiu »

Kaven,
Then, Enjoy your music on your upgrading way!!!