Little Dot Mk1+ issues

Talk all about Little Dot products!

Moderator: sword_yang

nuzik

Little Dot Mk1+ issues

Post by nuzik »

I've had this a little while and now it seems to have messed up in a few ways. It wont hold any charge and when its on power it cuts off and the audio goes distorted and has issues and even cuts off or just goes trough one side of audio only.

DavidZheZhe

Re: Little Dot Mk1+ issues

Post by DavidZheZhe »

It sounds like the battery is going out. Please contact us directly if you wish to order a replacement battery or would like to send your MK I+ back to us do change it.

nuzik

Post by nuzik »

Hi David,
Can you let me know the costs and the options for me to contact you as Im too new to be able to send you a message directly. Thanks

jjourneyy22

Post by jjourneyy22 »

What I'm wondering is Cheap Archeage Gold why no manufacturer produces a device this size with, say, 16 SD card slots in it and a RAID controller, a ram buffer and a coin cell battery. You would get great speeds, get to Archeage Gold choose how much capacity you want, and when a card or battery dies, you just Buy Archeage Gold replace it.

nuzik

Post by nuzik »

HI david,
Sorry i have been moving and i have never gotten aroudn to this. What battery do i need to replace the ones inside and I will look at replacing them. Sorry for the delay i assume they are just hard soldered in

DavidZheZhe

Post by DavidZheZhe »

The MK I+ uses a pair of 3.7V 700mA/h Lithium-Ion which are indeed soldered on.

Ballog

Post by Ballog »

Hello David.
How much will it cost to send me a pair of the 3.7v battery for my MK1+ to my country Mauritius?
Thanks in advance.