Customer service

Talk all about Little Dot products!

Moderator: sword_yang

django1

Customer service

Post by django1 »

I purchased a Little Dot MKii last week. Shipping to Canada was incredibly fast (72 hours). The unit arrived with 2 broken tubes. LD has sent replacement tubes with delivery estimated at between 15 and 45 days! I had heard that Little Dot customer service was very good but I am not impressed. I paid a premium for fast delivery and now I have an amp collecting dust with no way to test it to see if it even works. Packaging the product properly is Little Dot's responsibility and I would have expected a company with a reputation for customer service to make more of an effort to satisfy a client.

DavidZheZhe

Re: Customer service

Post by DavidZheZhe »

45 days? That's odd. Did you purchase from us or a 3rd party dealer? IIRC, I have not received any emails regarding broken tubes within the last week.

django1

Post by django1 »

Hi thanks for your reply. I purchased on Ebay Canada from seller szclever88. Is this different from you?

edit:It seems it is different from you. I did not consider that a Little Dot amplifier shipping from Shenzen was not shipping from Little Dot... Very confusing...

DavidZheZhe

Post by DavidZheZhe »

Unfortunately they are not us.

jake

Post by jake »

my little dot did not ship with jumper caps! i want to switch to the ef92 tubes.

jake

Post by jake »

who can i contact to get these caps?

rockage

Post by rockage »

The jumper caps would already be installed. They are common electrical jumper caps that can be purchased from any electronics store.